session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Resilience and Re-engagement
05 SES 07
- Improving Children's and Young People's Resilience and Mental Health in Schools and Communities: Challenges and Opportunities
Michael Jopling Karl Royle
- Children At Risk? Collective Orientations And Case Reconstructions In Early Childhood Education
Catalina Hamacher Simone Seitz
- An Analysis of the Professional Formative Program (Pfp) to Re-engage At-risk Students
María Jesús Rodríguez Entrena María José Bolarín Martínez Eva María González Barea
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.