session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Rights and Protections
05 SES 09
- The School/training Area as a Protection Factor for Young Offenders: A Quantitative Approach
Celia Camilli Mónica Fontana
- Free but Unattainable: Children’s Rights, Access to Basic Education and Discourses of Risk from Young People in Lagos City, Nigeria
Yonah Matemba Samson Oladejo
- Mapping Youth Policies Priorities At European And National Level: Contribution To Identify Regional Sensitive Topics In Portugal Border Regions
Marta Sampaio Sofia Marques da Silva
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.