session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
07 SES 11 B
- Examining the Self: Socially Just Learning for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Students
- The Culture of Scaffolding Peers with Individual Written Assignments at a Swedish School with 50% of Pupils with Foreign Background
- Perception of Primary and Secondary School Students of School Ethnic Climate in Multi-ethnic Settings in Croatia
Tea Pavin Ivanec Dinka Corkalo Biruski
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.