session provided by 31. LEd – Network on Language and Education
Developing Skills In Writing: Textual, generative, and multilingual perspectives
31 SES 06 B
- The Effect of Encoding skills, Text generation and Self-regulation on Icelandic Children´s Text Writing
Rannveig Oddsdóttir Hrafnhildur Ragnarsdottir Sigurgrímur Skúlason
- Multilingual Writing: Developmental Pathways for the Relationship between Languages in Multilingual Repertoires
Birger Schnoor Irina Usanova
- Writing In An Era Of Risk: An Intervention To Develop Handwriting Automaticity
Jane Medwell David Wray
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.