session provided by 00. Central & EERA Sessions
Multiple Facets of Multiple Languages. Deep drilling in Phenomena of Language Development and Education in Multilingual Contexts
00 SES 11 A
- Multiple Facets of Multiple Languages. Deep drilling in Phenomena of Language Development and Education in Multilingual Contexts
Ingrid Gogolin Irina Usanova Thorsten Klinger Anke Grotlüschen Ulla Licandro François Grin Drorit Lengyel
- Multilingual Development in a Longitudinal Perspective: Interconnections of Reading and Writing Development in More than one Language.
Irina Usanova Thorsten Klinger Ingrid Gogolin
- Adult Literacy in Multilingual Contexts
- First Steps into a New Language: Refugee Children adapt to German.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.