session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Education policy and governance for sustainability
30 SES 13 B
- Scaling ESD – A question of governance? Education for Sustainable Development in Germany on its way from projects to structures
Nadine Etzkorn Mandy Singer-Brodowski
- Shape Shifting: Tracking The Use And Meaning Of Environmental And Sustainability Education In Parliamentary Discourse
Paul Vare Abigail López-Alcarria Alberto Olivares
- On Theorising Relationships Between Research and Policy: Stupidity, Education and the Quest for Sustainability
Jonas Lysgaard Alan Reid
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.