session provided by 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Challenges and Risks in Open Access, Open Educational Resources and Open Learning
12 SES 06 JS
Joint Paper Session NW 02, NW 06, NW 12, NW 30
- Balancing Closeness and Openness. Peer Review Processes in Open Journals.
Christian Swertz Alessandro Barberi
- Criteria and Strategies of Student Teachers to Deal with Teaching Material from the Internet about Refugees
- High Responsibility: The Ethics of Researching a MOOC about Research Ethics
Alison Fox Jim Askham Rachel Tunstall
- Identifying Light and Blind Spots of Quantitative Educational Research by Analysing a Theoretical Framework of Schooling and Instruction
- Research project “Open Access in Vocational Education and Training Research”
Laura Getz Karin Langenkamp Bodo Rödel Kerstin Taufenbach Meike Weiland
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.