100 SES 14.1, SSRE General Assembly
Only for Members of SSRE who pre-registered to participate in GA
The General Assembly of the Swiss Society for Research in Education (SSRE) will take place during the ECER week. This year, the assembly will have a particular character since two institutions of the French-speaking part of Switzerland involved in teacher education and educational research are organising the congress, namely the University of Geneva and the University of Teacher Education Valais. The SSRE was founded in 1975. It is a member of the Swiss Academy of Humanities and Social Sciences (SAGW) as well as of the European Educational Research Association (EERA). It consists of approximately 550 members from all scientific disciplines relevant to education and pursues the goal to consolidate educational research on national and international scientific levels. Members of the society are organised in thematically focused working parties, which are an important part of the scientific discourse in the society and serve to connect educational researchers, research institutions and regions. All ECER participants interested in starting or strengthening their links with the swiss educational research network are warmly welcome.
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.