00 SES 08 A, The Swiss Education System, Particularities and International Context: Swiss governance in terms of education & Higher education in Switzerland (Part II)
Symposium Part II, continued from 00 SES 07
The Universities of Applied Sciences and Arts (UAS) offer practice-oriented bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes. In Switzerland, there are currently around 80,000 students at the UAS, 90% at the bachelor’s level and 10% at the master’s level. Bachelor’s degree holders are prepared for immediate immersion in the professional world and their prospects are very promising, as the employment rate for UAS degree holders is 95%. The UAS also provide continuing education programmes in the field of professional practice that meet the requirements of the constantly changing labour market. Practice-based research at UAS is an essential part of the Swiss innovation ecosystem. In various research projects, the UAS develop solutions to urgent challenges in cooperation with and for partners from the economy, culture and society. The results of the research carried out are then integrated into teaching.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.