00 SES 18 A, EERA Keynote Panel
The theme of ECER 2021 is 'Education and Society: expectations, prescriptions, reconciliations'. At the EERA Panel, the ECER 2021 Keynote Speakers - Phillipp Gonon (University of Zurich) and Lorenzo Bonoli (Swiss Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training), Laura Lundy (Queen's University Belfast), Anne Rohstock (University of Tübingen), and Ninni Wahlström (Linnaeus University) - will discuss with each other and also enter into dialogue with the audience.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.