session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Interdisciplinary and Concept-Based Curriculum Issues
03 SES 01 A
- Interdisciplinary Learning from Policy to Practice – A Scottish Perspective
- Concept Based Teaching and Learning: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
Jane Medwell David Wray
- The Concern for Interdisciplinarity in the Renewal of the Norwegian National Curriculum
Ole Andreas Kvamme Berit Karseth Eli Ottesen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.