session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Curriculum Comparison Studies
03 SES 02 A
- Choice and Flexibility in Upper Secondary School Curricula – a Comparative Analysis from Portugal and Scotland Student Perspectives
Ana Torres Ana Mouraz Helena C. Araújo Mark Priestley
- Skills and Curricular Programs: a Comparative Analysis of Mother Tongue Programs in the Last Year of Secondary School in Six Countries
Carla Galego Lucimar Dantas Beatriz Koppe Everaldo Almeida Maria Neves Gonçalves José V. Brás
- Cultures of Economic Education: an Intercultural Comparison of Curricula in Federal, Multilingual Switzerland
Thomas Ruoss Nicole Ackermann Talia Stadelmann
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.