session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Data(fication) in Schools: Perspectives, Practices, and Research Approaches
06 SES 14 A
- Data(fication) in Schools: Perspectives, Practices, and Research Approaches
Ulrike Krein Maike Altenrath Noëlle Diegel Adrian Roeske Doreen Büntemeyer Mandy Schiefner-Rohs Sigrid Hartong Neil Selwyn Paul Weinrebe Sandra Hofhues Andreas Breiter Philipp Krieter Michael Becker Anna Hartenstein
- Data Management Systems and School Development in Literature and Practice
Maike Altenrath Noëlle Diegel Paul Weinrebe Sandra Hofhues
- Datafication in School and (some of) it’s Implications: The More the Merrier?
Adrian Roeske Doreen Büntemeyer Andreas Breiter Philipp Krieter
- Mapping Research Approaches to Data Practices in Schools
Michael Becker Ulrike Krein Anna Hartenstein Mandy Schiefner-Rohs
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.