session provided by 13. Philosophy of Education (Standard submissions & Long Papers)
Educational authority and pragmatist humanism in Education
13 SES 02 A
Long Paper Session
- Educational Authority as a Relational Phenomenon: Theoretical and Practical Implications
Severin Rödel Martin Karcher Nele Kuhlmann
- To Human is a Verb: Pragmatizing Humanism for Education
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.