session provided by 13. Philosophy of Education (Standard submissions & Long Papers)
The Language of Pedagogy: History, Theory, Policy and Practice
13 SES 12 A
- The Language of Pedagogy: History, Theory, Policy and Practice
Rose Ylimaki N. N. Anja Kraus Dan Castner Todd Price Norm Friesen Gert Biesta
- Continental Pedagogics from a Northern American Perspective: A Language for Practical Pedagogy
Anja Kraus Rose Ylimaki
- The Reconstitution of Continental Pedagogy in the United States: Re-invigorating the Primacy of Practice
- The Meaning of Education: Continental Philosophy and Curriculum Studies
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.