session provided by 13. Philosophy of Education (Standard submissions & Long Papers)
The Paradox of Public Education: A European Exploration
13 SES 16 A
- The Paradox of Public Education: A European Exploration
Gert Biesta Carl Anders Säfström Bianca Thoilliez Maria Mendel Tomasz Szkudlarek
- Why is it so Important to Focus on Public Education in our Times?
Carl Anders Säfström
- Restoring the Publicness of Education’s Common Goods
- "End of School" Ontologies and What it Means that in each of them Teachers are the Losers
- Teaching Uncommon Values: Towards a Different Future for Europe’s Democratic Project
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.