session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Software, Play & Data
06 SES 13 A
- How is Sociality Constructed with no Human Presence around? - Pictures, Discourses, and Metaphors of Learning-Communities within App-Environments
Denise Klinge Mathias Decuypere
- Play and Algorithmic Thinking in Early Childhood Education: an Analysis of the Portuguese Curricular Guidelines
Maria Pacheco Figueiredo Helena Gomes Maria Cristina Azevedo Gomes Susana Amante Belmiro Rego
- Handling Data in Instructional Practice: Students’ System Feedback Processing
Sieglinde Jornitz Benjamin Mayer
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.