session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Using, Studying & Cheating
06 SES 03 A
- Media Practices in Higher Education. A case study of student`s use of media in education
Yvonne Fritze Anne Mette Bjørgen
- Blogposts as an Authentic Assessment Task
- Pupils Doing Homework as a Cultural Practice with Special Attention to Shifting Perceptions of Cheating
Klaus Rummler Colette Schneider Stingelin Caroline Grabensteiner
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.