session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Learning, Playing & Reflecting
06 SES 09 A
- Migrants and Social Media: a Reflection on a New Idea of Citizenship
- Learning Selves in Chinese and Scottish Contexts: How Digital Game Playing Shapes University Students’ Learner Identity
Jingyang Ai Beth Cross Carole Bignell
- WhatsApp on the Edge - Traces of School Policy and Teacher Values in Instant-Messaging Groups of Classmates in Secondary School.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.