session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Media Education and Digital Capitalism
06 SES 17 A
- Media Education and Digital Capitalism
Theo Hug Horst Niesyto Maike Altenrath Sandra Hofhues Geir Haugsbakk Rachel Shanks Christian Helbig Reinhold Madritsch
- Digital Capitalism and Critical Media Education
- Digitization and Education in Programs and Funding Guidelines of Germany and the EU
Maike Altenrath Sandra Hofhues Christian Helbig
- Digital Capitalism, Technology Giants and Educational Policy – Channels of Influence in a National Context
- Global Education Industry - Exploring the state of affairs in Austria
Theo Hug Reinhold Madritsch
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.