session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Adapting to Circumstances and Changing With the Times? Is this the Dawn of a New Academic Professionalism in Europe?
22 SES 11 C
- Academic Lives through a Lens: Applying Archer’s Theoretical Tools to the Professional Life Stories of Irish Academics
- Academic Professionalism in the UK Context: a New Conceptual Model
- Acceleration of Time in Academic Work
- Adapting to Circumstances and Changing with the times? Is this the Dawn of a New Academic Professionalism in Europe?
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.