session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching, Learning and Assesment in Higher Education
22 SES 01 B
- Do We Need Argumentative Reasoning in Higher Education?
Jose Manuel Martins Ferreira Rui Trindade Jose Martins Ferreira Carlinda Leite
- University students’ conceptions of science and educational science in relation to each other and to the concept of ‘education’
- Development of Learning-Oriented Assessment from Students' Perceptions on Assessment
Juan Jesús Torres Gordillo Javier Rodríguez Santero Víctor Hugo Perera Rodríguez Javier Gil Flores
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.