session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Academic Work and Professional Development
22 SES 05 C
- Engagement of educational workers in higher education in England and Denmark: the use of dyadic interviewing
Paul Garland Anne Larson Irene Garland
- Creating a Culture of Academic Scribbling
- The Institutional Involvement in Tutorial Action: A Case Study at the University
Maria A. Martinez Cristina Lapeña Vicente Carrasco Narcis Sauleda
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.