session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Higher Education Graduates in the World of Work - the Story Continues (part 1)
22 SES 09 A
Symposium, Continued in 22 SES 10 A
- Behind Successful Employment: Factors of Higher Education Graduates’ Employment Success
- Changes of Program and the Quality of Education-Job Matches among Graduates in Finland and the United Kingdom
- Integrating Themes and Perspectives in Graduate Work and Employability: Mapping the Terrain for Future Research Directions
- Understanding Employability as a Reason to Study in Higher Education: Theoretical Perspectives and Empirical Evidence
- Higher Education Gradaduates in the World of Work - the Story Continues Part 1
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.