session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Migrating/International/Minority Families, Community and Schooling
14 SES 07 A
- Developing a Partnership Between Parents and an Urban Primary School
- Parent-Teacher Involvement and its Relations to Academic, Social, and Behavioral Adjustments of Children in International Marriages in Taiwan
- Teachers’ Emotional Experience in Teacher-Parent Interactions: A Qualitative Investigation
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.