12 SES 05.5 PS, General Poster Exhibition
General Poster Session during Lunch
Open access means an enhanced opportunity for researchers throughout the world to publish and to acquaint themselves with scientific research results free of charge. Open access does not imply the avoidance of peer- review process or publication of second-rate products because the requirements for scholarly publications have not been altered. To an end-user – a researcher, student or the general public – publications in open access resources is the withdrawal of accessibility barriers to scholarly publications. In this article the results of survey on the open access situation in various research and study institutions of Lithuania are presented along with the position of research administrators, scholars, library professionals and publishers on open access issues. The poster introduces the main open access initiatives, the requirements of the European Commission and European Research Council to publish research results in open access and FP 7 OpenAIRE project objectives.
OpenAIRE website: http://www.openaire.eu Lithuanian Research Library Consortium http://www.lmba.lt/en/open-access
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.