session provided by 15. Research Partnerships in Education
The Notion of Partnership in Education: Crossed Looks I
15 SES 12
Symposium, Part 1
Discussant: Guy Berger
- The Notion of Partnership in Education: Crossed looks. (part 1)
Corinne Mérini Françoise Cappachi Caroline Bizzoni-Prévieux Philippe Masson Guy Berger Aline Dufossé Corinne Covez Liliane Portelance
- The Partnership: a definition, fields of application and obstacles studied through a review of literature
Corinre Mérini Caroline Bizzoni-prévieux
- Partnership in a Belgian context (ISPN, Namur): The Contribution of a Collaborative Research to a Professional Development of Key Competences
Françoise Maria Capacchi Mich Moreaux Corinne Covez Corinne Covez
- What Collaboration Between Cooperating Teachers And University Supervisors
Liliane Portelance Stéphane Martineau Josianne Caron
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.