session provided by 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Symposium Globalization, Policy And Agency I
15 SES 13 B
- Part 1 Globalization, Policy And Agency; Eight Nation States Working Together To Further Understand Their Political Sociologies Of Education
Alison Taysum Muhammad Iqbal Emiliano Grimaldi Victoria Pogosian Hauwa Imam Lisbeth Lundahl José Luis González Geraldo Roberto Serpieri
- Hybridising Education: Italy’s Third Way To Exit From Welfarism
Emiliano Grimaldi Roberto Serpieri
- Russian Educational Policy: Two Different Eras
- What Counts As Meaningful And Worthwhile Educational Policy Analysis?
Muhammad Iqbal Imam Hauwa Alison Taysum
- Educational Policy In Nigeria From The Colonial Era To The Post-Independence Period
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.