session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
ICT as a Tool to Support Students and Pre-Service Teachers
16 SES 03 B
Parallel Paper Session
- Readings of Risk and Potential: An Examination of Discourses Surrounding The Use of Educational Technologies by People with Learning Disabilities.
- Developing a Computer Self-Efficacy Scale for Pre-service Teachers
- The Programme Cooperating to Learn /Learning to Cooperate as a Tool for Inclusion of All Students in Regular Classrooms
M. Teresa Segués Gemma Riera Olga Pedragosa Pere Pujolàs José Ramon Lago
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.