session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
Self-regulated Learning in Technology Enhanced Learning Environments II
16 SES 10 A
Symposium, Part 2
FCT - Aula 12
- Self-Regulated Learning in Technology Enhanced Learning Environments (part 2 of 3)
Karl Steffens Colin Harrison Maureen Andrade Per Bergamin Ton Mooij Tony Fisher Egon Werlen
- Student Activated Feedback: Deepening Student Knowledge while Increasing Self-regulation on a Masters Course in Education.
Tony Fisher Colin Harrison Tony Fisher
- The Role of Teacher Feedback in Self-regulated Distance Learning
Maureen Snow Andrade
- Self- and Co-regulative Learning with Multiple-Choice in a Technology Enhanced Learning Environment (TELE)
Karl Steffens Per Bergamin Egon Werlen
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.