session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
23 SES 01 C
Parallel Paper Session
- Lessons for Europe from Curriculum, Assessment and Certification Reform in Three Jurisdictions
- Standards-based Curricula in a Denationalised Conception of Education – the Case of Sweden
Daniel Sundberg Ninni Wahlström
- The Relationships Between Structure, Situated Culture and Agency in the Process of Curricular Reform in Italy. An Ethnographic Inquiry
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.