session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Markets and Consequences
23 SES 02 A
Parallel Paper Session
- Being Different and the Same? The Paradoxes of Tailoring and Personalisation in Education Quasi-markets
- Markets and School Choice: Shaping Personal, Family and Social Imaginaries in an Era of Neoliberalism
Lawrence Angus Georgina Tsolidis
- How to Get Pupils To Make the Right Choice
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.