session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Educational Research and Policy
23 SES 03 B
Parallel Paper Session
- Science Policy New Regulations Modes and Researchers Networks: the Educational Research Case
- The Value Of Educational Research Knowledge - Whose Knowledge Counts?
- Education Knowledge Production and the Structure of Networks - Interpretive Predominance produced by McKinsey and Co.
Susann Hofbauer Sarah Schaufler
- Hand in hand: Policy makers and researchers collaborate in order to promote educational goals
Ainat Guberman Michal Golan Abraham Yogev
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.