session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Educational Research and Policy
23 SES 04 B
Parallel Paper Session
- Historians And School History In The UK: A Historical Perspective
- The Need for Complexity in Education Research: A Polysystemic Approach To Assessment for Learning Reform Processes
Maria Teresa Florez Petour
- The mobilization and circulation of knowledge in the parliamentary debate about 'autonomy and school management' in Portugal (1986-2008).
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.