session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Local Education Policy
23 SES 05 D
Parallel Paper Session
- Federalising Australian Curriculum in Response to Globalising Pressures: A Shift in Political Governance
Marie Brennan Lew Zipin
- Class Deals: Radical Policy Change and Urban Tracking Policies in Two Hungarian Towns
- Restructuring secondary education. Determinants of school policy change in two German states
Rita Nikolai Benjamin Edelstein
- Parental School Choice, Social Class and Equality of Opportunity
Mira Kalalahti Heikki Silvennoinen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.