session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
23 SES 06 B
Parallel Paper Session
- Increasing the School Leaving Age: A Challenge for Educational Policy and Practice in Australia
Susan Groundwater-Smith Nicole Mockler
- The Homogenising Pressures of Policy for Increasing School Completion and How Educational Practice Speaks Back to This
Kitty Te Riele Martin Mills Glenda McGregor Deb Hayes
- What are school leavers and graduates doing in different European countries? Who knows and who cares?
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.