session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Testing, Assssment, Policy
23 SES 06 C
Parallel Paper Session
- School development through educational standards? Does the implementation of educational standards result in changes of in-school and cross-school coordination?
Katharina Soukup-Altrichter Eva Prammer-Semmler
- Talking according to plan
- Test Performance of Non-English Speaking Students: An Australian Case of a Poor Data Category Impeding Equity and Good Educational Practices.
- Rethinking teacher profession: New demands on visibility through documentation in the Swedish preschool
Annica Löfdahl Maria Folke-fichtelius Héctor Pérez Prieto Håkan Löfgren
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.