session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
23 SES 07 B
Parallel Paper Session
- Equality of Opportunity as Pattern - Education Discourses and Educational Reform in Austria and Germany in the 1960s and 1970s
Adrian Schmidtke Julia Seyss-Inquart
- Attitudes in Britain towards parental freedom and educational equality
- Educational Quasi-markets: To Whose Advantage ?
Vincent Dupriez Xavier Dumay
- Welfare regimes and education: Dimensions of quality and equality
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.