session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Theorising and Using Crises in Education
23 SES 13 B
Symposium, Part 1
- Theorising and Using Crises in Education
Keri Facer Andonis Zagorianakos Susan Robertson George Grollios Panayota Gounari Jean-Luc Gaspard John Schostak Wilfried Gontran
- The Law For Tertiary Education In Greece And The Reaction Of Academia
- Education, Young People and the Place of Exception in Contemporary Society
John Schostak Wilfried Gontran
- Governing (UK) Education Through Crises
Keri Facer Susan Robertson
- Dominant Ideology At The Time Of Crisis And Greek Education
Panayota Gounari George Grollios
- Unwriting The Crisis: A Psychoanalytic, Political And Educational Response
Jill Schostak Jean-Luc Gaspard
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.