session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
The Nordic Vision of a School for All Meets the Neo-Liberal Educational Policy. Part 2 Themes and Trends
23 SES 09 A
Symposium, Part 2
- The Nordic Vision of a School for All Meets the Neo-Liberal Educational Policy. Part 2 Themes and Trends
Ulf Blossing Gunn Imsen Nina Volckmar Susanne Wiborg Marianne Dovemark Karen Andreasen Anne Nevøy Stein Erik Ohna Solveig Hagglund Lejf Moos Eva Hjörne Annette Rasmussen
- Privatisation and 'A School for All': A Contradiction in Terms?
Nina Volckmar Susanne Wiborg
- One School – Different Worlds: Segregation on Basis of Freedom of Choice
- Progressive Education and New Governance in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden
Gunn Imsen Ulf Blossing Lejf Moos
- Standardised Testing and Assessment in Comprehensive School in Scandinavian Countries
Karen Egedal Andreasen Eva Hjörne
- On the Margin of a School for All
Anne Nevøy Stein Erik Ohna Annette Rasmussen
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.