session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Governing By Inspection II: National Developments
23 SES 10 C
Symposium, Part 2
FFL - Aula 15
Jennifer Teresa Ozga
- Governing By Inspection (ii): National Developments
Jennifer Ozga Joakim Lindgren Jacqueline Baxter Linda Rönnberg Agneta Hult John Clarke Lisbeth Lundahl
- Judgment or Expertise? Knowledge in Swedish School Inspection.
- What Counts as Success in Inspection in England-Shifting Criteria
- Taking Inspection in One's Own Hands - Local Functions of Swedish National School Inspection
- Inspection Effects through the Eyes of the Inspectors
- Cultures and Values of Inspection in England and Scotland
Jennifer Ozga John Clarke
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.