session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Radical Social Theory for Radical Times: Putting Theory to Work in Educational Research I
23 SES 11 B
Symposium, Part 1
- Radical Social Theory for Radical Times: Putting Theory to Work in Educational Research Part 1
Helen Colley Ann-Marie Bathmaker David James Lea Henriksson Oili-Helen Ylijoki Terri Seddon
- Recognising Misrecognition
- Social Acceleration in Academic Work
Oili-Helena Ylijoki Lea Henriksson
- Thinking with Bourdieu: Using ‘Field’ To Consider In/equalities In The Changing Field Of Higher Education
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.