session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Radical Social Theory for Radical Times: Putting Theory to Work in Educational Research II
23 SES 12 B
Symposium, Part 2
- Radical Social Theory for Radical Times: Putting Theory to Work in Educational Research Part 2
Helen Colley Sue Webb Beatrix Niemeyer Terri Seddon
- Using 'Doxa' as a Thinking Tool in Empirical Research with Adult Learners
- Bourdieu’s Concept of 'Illusio': Relating Habitus and Field in Educational Research
- Educational Boundary Work: Thinking Through Negt’s Concept of Political Education
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.