session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Comparing and Contrasting School Choice Policies: Contrasting Extreme Cases
23 SES 12 C
- Comparing and Contrasting School Choice Policies: Contrasting Extreme Cases
Hannu Simola Javier Corvalan Risto Rinne Alejandra Falabella Miguel A. Pereyra Alejandro Carrasco Carolina Flores Piia Seppänen
- Contrasting contexts for parental school choice: historical dynamics of public and private in education politics in Chile and Finland
Hannu Simola Javier Corvalan Alejandro Carrasco
- Something universal? Comparing two very different societies and educational policies carrying out the global ideology of parental choice
Risto Rinne Alejandro Carrasco Carolina Flores
- School choice, pupil selection practices and segregation in Chile and Finland: who is actually choosing?
Alejandra Falabella Piia Seppänen Alejandro Carrasco
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.