session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
The State of Play of Active Citizenship in Europe: Concepts, Policy, Engagement and the effects of the Economic Crises
23 SES 12 A
- The State of Play of Active Citizenship in Europe: Concepts, Policy, Engagement and the effects of the Economic Crises.
Bryony Hoskins Hans Dorf Wiel Veugelers David Kerr Jan Germen Janmaat Isolde de Groot
- Mapping and contrasting the concepts and trends of active citizenship across Europe
- Active Citizenship in Denmark – and the development of its social and political contexts over the last decade
- Active Citizenship in the Netherlands: Changes in concepts and practices in the last decade.
Wiel Veugelers Isolde de Groot
- Current policy on citizenship in European countries and the effects of the economic recession
Bryony Hoskins David Kerr
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.