session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Theorizing Educational Boundary Work
23 SES 10 B
- Theorizing Educational Boundary Work
Beatrix Niemeyer Terri Seddon Helen Colley Lea Henriksson Merle Hummrich
- Types of Educational Boundary Work: Reterritorialisation and Reboundarying
- Working the Boundaries of Time in Education
- Harmonisation or Degradation of VET Teacher Capacities
Beatrix Niemeyer Lea Henriksson
- Beyond Comparison –Towards a Transnational Theorising of Educational Boundary Work
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.