session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
‘The Ironies and Illusions of Gosplan Thinking ’: An Analysis of Neoliberal Influences on Higher Education in Diverse International Contexts
23 SES 13 C
- ‘The Ironies and Illusions of Gosplan Thinking ’: An Analysis of Neoliberal Influences on Higher Education in Diverse International Contexts
Norman Brady Rafał Godoń Agnieszka Bates Mark Stoner Kevin Brehony
- ‘Tackling Education Like a Business’: Extending Neo-liberal Higher Education Policies to Polish Universities
Rafał Godoń Agnieszka Bates
- Reframing, Recontextualizing and the Social Reconstruction of Higher Education in California, USA
- ‘Let One Hundred Flowers Bloom’: Opportunities for New Creative Spaces as the Neoliberal Mythology of Higher Education Begins to Unravel
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.