session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
What Kind Of Curriculum Agendas Are Being Carried In Today’s Global Curriculum Movements?
23 SES 13 A
- What Kind Of Curriculum Agendas Are Being Carried In Today’s Global Curriculum Movements?
Lyn Yates Michael Young Johan Muller Berit Karseth Christina Mølstad Antonio Flavio Barbosa Moreira Ursula Hoadley
- Contrasting Conceptions Of ‘Curriculum Universalism’ – ‘The Entitlement To Knowledge’ Or The ‘Right To Learn’?
- Dubious Equivalences: Old Problems In New South African Education Policy
- The Regulatory Architecture of the Curriculum
Berit Karseth Christina Elde Mølstad
- Curriculum And Capacity-Building: Some Contemporary Tensions
- The Internationalization Of Curriculum Studies – Convergences Or Divergences In Curriculum Thinking
Antonio Flavio Barbosa Moreira
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.