session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
From Successful Actions To Successful Policies: Towards Research Based Policy Making To Improve Education And Development For All
23 SES 09 B
- From Successful Actions To Successful Policies: Towards Research Based Policy Making To Improve Education And Development For All
Rocío García Carrión Mikko Ojala Itxaso Tellado Lourdes Rué Aitor Gómez Cristina Petreñas Sandra Racionero Sandra Girbés Peco Suzanne Gatt Òscar Prieto-Flores Teodor Mircea Alexiu
- Same Resources, Better Results: Successful Educational Actions For Equity And Efficiency
Cristina Petreñas Mikko Ojala Sandra Racionero
- Successful Educational Actions As The Basis Of Successful Mixed Interventions In Diverse Social Areas To Achieve Social Inclusion
Sandra Girbes Itxaso Tellado Suzanne Gatt
- Dialogic Policy: Implementing Successful Actions Through Dialogue
Oscar Prieto Lourdes Rué Teodor Mircea
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.