session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Educational Research at the Crossroads? What Journals of Education Can Tell Us About the Development of the Discipline
23 SES 14 C
- Educational Research at the Crossroads? What journals of education can tell us about the development of the discipline
Hubert Ertl KLaus Zierer Edwin Keiner Marie Gaussel Phillips David Rudolf Tippelt Olivier Rey
- What and Who gets Published and Why? - Publication patterns in leading European and American journals of education
Hubert Ertl Klaus Zierer
- Education Research as Mirrored by Scholarly Journals - theoretical, methodological, empirical and comparative aspects
- Research Trends in Education: An overview from three European journals
Marie Gaussel Olivier Rey
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.